Our West end client is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their Risk Management team. If you are ambitious, like to effect change, work well in rapidly moving environment and able to deal with uncertainty, then we want to hear from you!
As Senior Risk Analyst you will be reporting to the Risk Manager and will be responsible for various duties including, but not limited to:
- Identifying, quantifying and reporting on the company’s financial and non-financial risks
- Developing Risk Management Tools
- Making sure the companies Risk Management polices are in compliance with the appropriate regulations
- Working with Senior level management on the companies current and future state with respect to the ERM framework
To be considered for this role of Senior Risk Analyst, our client is looking for someone who brings a more tactical approach to their daily job and is able to adapt quickly to a changing environment. In addition, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA designation and or a combination of CPA and an industry accreditation (CSC, CFP, PFP)
- At least 5 years of Financial Service/Insurance experience. Client would also be okay with a Big 7 background with a Financial Service/Insurance portfolio
- Strong knowledge/experience with Governance, Risk, Compliance and Controls Framework
If you are interested in this role and meet our clients qualifications, please send your resume in MS Word Format to Punam Jain CPA, CMA at email@example.com.