Seeking a detail-oriented, multi-tasking, and accurate Billing Specialist to prepare and mail time-and-material customer invoices, prepare ad-hoc reporting as requested, and provide backup support related to the processing of timecards, payroll, and expense reports.
Responsibilities of the Billing Specialist
- Communicates directly with Contract Administrators and Project Managers regarding customer invoicing requirements.
- Complies with customer specifications regarding invoicing.
- Prepares and mails customer invoices timely, accurately, and with little to no direct supervision using custom Oracle based system, ensuring billing deadlines are met.
- Assists financial management team and project managers with ad-hoc report preparation when requested.
- Provides backup support related to the processing of timecards, payroll, and expense reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Billing Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Management.
- At least 3 years of billing experience. Prior experience with time-and-material billing is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Possesses exceptional organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Proficient with Accounting software (Oracle). Prior payroll and time keeping experience a plus. Solid Excel skills beneficial.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.