Our client, a large publicly traded company located in downtown Toronto, is looking for a Director, Finance. The successful Director, Finance will have the chance to improve processes, lead system implementation and develop and coach very sharp minded people. If you are looking for an opportunity to lead and manage the financial planning and analysis and treasury teams as well as contribute to a growing organization, then we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the Director, Finance:
- Review operations and reporting processes; provide guidance to drive quality
- Manage cash operations team; identify opportunities for process improvement
- Work with team to develop annual budget and 5 year business plan
- Recognized professional accounting designation; CPA, CA highly preferred
- 10 years minimum experience (combined industry and public accounting)
- Outstanding IFRS and US GAAP knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com