Title: Producer ( Gaming Engine)
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Duration: 18 Month contract
Client: AAA Gaming client
IFG is on the search for a dynamic and organized Producer to support our client within the gaming industry. The Producer is responsible for managing one or more teams within the Engine Group (Builds, Tools, Automation and Systems) and working directly with their Lead Producer to drive features to completion. You will partner directly with the discipline Leads of each of these Engine teams to ensure they deliver on time and at a high quality.
- Milestone planning, execution, and evaluation
- Communicate goals to the team and motivate them to execute on time and at a high quality level
- Proactive risk management and mitigation
- Create, update, and present status and information to the Studio Leadership team
- Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency
- Manage critical dependencies between the teams and solve issues
- Help create and foster a collaborative, healthy, and high performing work environment
- Create production roadmaps based on backlogs and partner with product owners to establish sprint and milestone goals
- Execute against plan by working with the leadership team to prioritize deliverables, manage risks, react quickly to challenges, report weekly status, and evaluate their group against deliverable completion and quality success criteria.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Minimum 4 year’s production experience on console products.
- Production experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.).
- Experience working with game engines (e.g. Unreal, Unity, proprietary engines) and/or infrastructure teams (Builds, Tools, Automation).
- Has shipped a minimum of 3 games products (minimum 2 console).
- Experience shipping AAA quality games.
- Has experience managing development projects from concept all the way through to ship.
- Has experience managing multiple cross functional teams.
- Passion for video games and knowledge of current market
For consideration, please email your resume to Mashail@ifgpr.com with "Producer (Gaming Engine)" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com