Senior Accountant-Financial Reporting
The Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting will be responsible for preparing the Company’s quarterly and annual SEC financial statement reports and ensuring the reports are in compliance with US GAAP and SEC reporting rules. As necessary, the Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting will assist with the review and documentation of technical accounting issues and accounting policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare quarterly and annual SEC reports on Form 10-Q and Form 10-K
- Support other SEC filings (including on Form 8-K) as necessary
- Support Disclosure Committee and financial representation process
- Periodically perform GAAP research to assist in the review and documentation of technical accounting issue
- Support monthly close and preparation of consolidated financial information and reports
- Monitor developments in SEC and GAAP reporting
- Ensure compliance with applicable internal control standards related to area of responsibility
Education Experience and/or Qualifications
- BS in Accounting
- At least 3 years of Accounting and/or Financial Reporting experience at a private company that is an SEC registrant, public accounting firm with SEC clients or combination of public / private experience.
To be considered for this opportunity please email your resume in word to Marykaydowling@ifgpr.com