Our client, a medium sized financial services company located in Toronto, is looking for a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to join their team. The successful Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis will prepare analytical tools and models for portfolio and business needs. If you are looking for the chance to take your career to the next level while leading all enterprise decision support and budgeting activities, then please read further!
Key Duties of the Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Create financial analytics requested by senior management;
- Support business decision making provision of finance and commercial insight;
- Perform market analysis and manage budget preparation timeline
- Canadian accounting designation required; CPA, CA highly preferred
- Must have financial services experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com