Title: Category Program Coordinator
IFG is looking for a Category Program Coordinator to support a global IT client in Mississauga. The Category Program Manager is to support the Sr. Category Manager and team in product allocation, program letter creation and data analyzation. We are seeking an individual who has at least 1-5 years of professional Program Management and Marketing Analyst Experience.
Ideal candidates should have the following strengths or skills:
- Proactive and Resourceful
- Project Management
- Strong Communication/Collaboration skills
- Support on rebate letter creation
- Allocation of product to various partners across multiple lines of business
- Attending meetings (Consoles, games and accessories) – gaining internal stakeholder alignment
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Foster trust/relationships with vendors to achieve better quality of services
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine effective promotional activities of a product category
- Create forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
This role requires program management experience, as well as a self-driven and proactive workstyle. A passion for the business, an entrepreneurial mindset and a commitment for seamless execution is key in this position. Must be action and detail-oriented, including solid experience working through multiple partners to achieve superior results. The ability to generate high-impact ideas, multi-task and manage projects under pressure, along with an unwavering persistence, commitment and positivity is essential.
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with “ Category Program Coordinator - Mississauga” in the subject line.