Looking for a highly analytical and tech savvy Senior Financial Analyst to direct, coordinate, prepare, consolidate, and perform variance analysis of monthly actuals, monthly outlooks, and monthly forecasts; perform a wide variety of other financial and business analysis; and communicate assessments, observations, and recommendations to assist management in taking appropriate actions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Consolidates and reports financial results for three segments and business unit. Develops and manages monthly reporting calendar.
- Develops and maintains financial models for the consolidation of the monthly actuals, outlooks, forecasts, annual operating plans, and strategic plans for the business unit. Loads business unit forecasts and plans into business intelligence software.
- Analyzes, interprets and makes recommendations with regard to operating results compared to outlooks, forecasts and plans.
- Collaborates with operations and other finance team members to provide financial support and perform analysis to ensure timeliness of reporting.
- Establishes annual Capital Expenditure budget, evaluates capital expenditure requests and collaborates with operations to analyze and submit Capital Expenditure Requests.
- Analyzes and tracks monthly OPEX.
- Develops annual burden rates.
- Maintains the backlog detail file and provides weekly reporting to business unit senior management.
- Indirectly supervises other Financial Analysts and provides feedback for mid-year and annual reviews.
Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA, CPA, or CMA is highly desired.
- No less than 7 years of experience in financial analysis and accounting. Emphasis in manufacturing financial operations is highly desired.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are essential due to the interaction with all levels in the organization.
- Proficient with ERP systems, Excel, PowerPoint), and business intelligence software. Prior experience with Hyperion, Financial Consolidation and Close Software, and Oracle highly desired.
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel is required.
International Financial Group provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next career opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.