We are seeking an Accounting Professional with extensive Project Management and Execution experience to assist our client (a large corporate entity) with a range of projects within the accounting and finance group (THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE).
- The role of this Professional will be to drive these projects to completion holding people accountable and using your accounting/finance process experience to find creative ways to overcome roadblocks.
- This will include project management/administration, communication with the company Leadership Team as well as getting in the trenches with hands on execution when needed.
MUST HAVE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive experience managing and driving initiatives to successful completion within an accounting/finance group in a large company
- Outstanding people and communication skills – you will be dealing with the company Leadership Team on a regular basis – your communication with them must be clear, accurate and you must be comfortable tactfully holding them accountable
- Very strong PowerPoint presentation development skills – you will be using many PowerPoint presentations to communicate the progress of projects to the Leadership Team – these presentations must efficiently communicate projects status and future requirements
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this position in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.