Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Manager, Project Accounting for a 13-month contract located in downtown Toronto.
As a Manager, Project Accounting your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare financial forecasting and budget status reporting for projects and portfolios
- Contribute to quarterly forecast updates and coordinate impacts to annual financial plan
- Build financial models and forecasts using historical data and relevant metrics
- Review and challenge reported estimated financial data
Skills required for the Manager, Project Accounting include:
- 5+ years of financial analysis and management experience
- Background in project accounting or portfolio finance management
- Proven experience with variance analysis
- Experience managing project financials, forecasts, budgeting for third party vendors and/or IT projects
- University degree in finance or accounting; advanced degree is preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!