Senior Accounting Analyst
Are you looking for a role of blended finance and accounting responsibilities? IFG's downtown client is adding to a growing accounting and finance team is targeting Chicago's brightest talent.
This role will suit a candidate looking for the next step in their career who is looking for an opportunity to join a mid-sized, global, fast paced company. Our client is continuing to take the US by storm and is looking for someone who understands how to work in collaboration with an entrepreneurial executive team to create structure, automate manual operations within customer service, sales and transportation.
You will have the opportunity to improve efficiencies, build greater vendor relationships and suggest your own initiatives.
So, are you flexible, dynamic, and resourceful?
- Assist the accounting and finance functions in the budget & forecasts, and review of revenue & expenses, and month end close
- Prepare financial analysis of actual reporting to identify trends and benchmarking to help ensure that financial objectives are met
- Assist with portions of the annual Budget, monthly forecasts and Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow
- Prepare account reconciliations monthly
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with budgets and forecasts
- Effectively present findings and recommendations
- Provide reporting in support of business initiatives and performance as needed
- Assist in capital expenditure planning and review processes
- Recommend process improvements and cost-savings initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally on ad-hoc projects and initiative
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar area
- 3 -8 years' experience in accounting, preferably with some financial analysis
- Public accounting experience preferred
- CPA strongly preferred
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to the following: email@example.com