Our client, with one of the most recognizable brands in Canada, has a 6-month contract opportunity for a Senior Tax Analyst. In this role, you will be in charge of tax compliance reporting for Canada, as well as international subsidiaries. There may additional tax planning and other ad hoc tax requirements that you will be working on.
- Preparation of quarterly and yearly tax provisions, as well as Canadian and international tax returns
- Working with the accounting team to calculate transfer pricing, commodity tax and local government taxes
- Research of complex tax issues and helping on various ad hoc taxation projects
- CPA, MTax or an accounting designation with specialization in tax
- 3+ years taxation experience either in an accounting firm or industry.
- Experience with IFRS and working in a complex tax environment.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this position in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com