Our client, one of the top 5 bank in Toronto is looking for a Change Management Specialist for a 12 month contract to start.
As a Change management, the responsibilities are:
- Input necessary details for assigned applications for change requests to ensure the quality of information, potential security risks, and compliance to standards
- Present changes (impact and Resource assessment) to Change Advisory Board and Technology Advisory Board to gain approval
- Coordinate the building, testing, resourcing and implementation of a change, ensuring moves test systems into production
- Ensuring proper sign-offs and follow up are completed with all partners
- Advice and direct management regarding risks and aspects of changes
- Ensure that implement changes meet regulatory standards
- Research, analyze and interpret changes and trends to improve process
The requirements for the change management role are:
- 2 years of change management experience in a project team
- Customer service experience
- IT or tech background
- Project control/ management skills
- Ability to handle complexity and challenges
If you are interested in this role, send your resume to email@example.com today!