Our client, a global leader in the technology industry, is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join their team. If you are a dynamic Payroll professional who is experienced working in a fast-paced professional services environment and are looking for the next challenge in your career, we would like to speak to you about this opportunity today!
As a Payroll Coordinator you will be responsible to:
- Accurately enter and process salary and hourly bi-weekly payroll (150-200 employees)
- Process and balance payroll expenses, deductions, and adjustments
- Process payroll information for earnings, leaves, new hire setups and terminations
- Point of contact to HR, Finance, Managers, and employees for payroll matters
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience working in a Payroll position
- Working towards or obtaining a PCP payroll designation is preferred
- Experience processing payroll in multiple provinces or internationally would be an asset
- Experience working on ADP or Ceridian software would be strongly considered
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.