Our client, an international professional services firm, is currently seeking an experienced E-Billings Coordinator to join their team. If you are a dynamic E-Billings professional who is experienced working in a fast-paced professional services environment and are looking for the next challenge in your career, we would like to speak to you about this opportunity today!
As an E-Billings Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Processing, inputting, and finalizing pre-bills
- Submitting high volumes of monthly final bills to clients
- Monitoring and reviewing billing system for accurate client bill rates
- Assisting with month end revenue, aging, and WIP reports
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working in Billings preferably within E-Billings
- Experience working in a professional services industry would be strongly considered
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented corporate environment
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Previous experience working with Elite, Aderant or PC LAW
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to email@example.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.