Title: Bilingual Inside Sales & Operations Support (FR/EN)
*Only candidates who are bilingual (French/English) will be considered*
IFG is looking for a Services Inside Sales & Operations Support to support a global IT client in Montreal
The Services Inside Sales & Operations Support role is responsible for supporting field sales and business management processes within our client’s Enterprise Services organization.
You will align deal pursuits around high volume, fixed scope packaged offerings, with predictable Customer business outcomes in an inside sales model.
This role shows leadership in internal and external orchestration of our clients teams, and the ability to work across sales and delivery teams is key. Adherence to sales excellence practices i.e. articulation of a relevant value proposition, opportunity qualification, and driving opportunities to closure is key.
The Inside Sales & Operations Support is primarily responsible for Opportunity & Renewal Management (70%), Relationship Management (10%), Business Management (10%), and Planning Management (10%)
- MUST be bilingual (French/ English)
- 1-4 years of sales experience **
- A strong track record of increasing Services and Support footprint and revenue from growth strategies identified through current and evolving territory plans in an Inside Sales environment.
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record of revenue attainment. The ability to drive key territory strategies is imperative.
- Strong ability to utilize various remote communication technologies, including phone and email communications effectively with Customers.
- The successful candidate has experience in working with Marketing to drive campaigns and generate opportunities consistently for their scalable account portfolio.
- This role requires excellence in virtual team influence and integration, and prioritized opportunity management. The successful execution of core sales excellence processes that allow the role to scale is an imperative.
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record of increasing Services and Support footprint and revenue from growth strategies identified through current and evolving territory plans.
- Ability to manage a successful team in a matrix organization
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Expertise in CRM usage (preferably Dynamics), MSFT Excel and PowerBI
- Industry / Competitive Knowledge
- Rigorous opportunity management and ability to close business
- Customer Relationship Development
- Selling Skills – scalable packaged solutions, opportunity qualification, a winning value proposition,
- Strong sales closing attitude and skill set
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with "Bilingual Sales & Ops Support" in the subject line.