Global Business Process Director
This position supports the Company’s global initiative on continuous process improvement in the areas of Order to Cash, Requisition to Pay and Compliance.
- Collaborate with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders to understand issues and solve business process problems.
- Meet with key stakeholders, determine goals of the organization, gather and analyze data, process map and address process inefficiencies.
- Identify areas where performance or processes can be improved and develop strategies to drive improvement.
- Lead initiatives to drive process improvement as the company transitions to a new ERP system.
- Work alongside multiple functional areas at the global level to ensure critical processes are working effectively.
- Ensure all analysis is documented and appropriate paperwork and information is obtained and archived.
- Lead process design workshops and educate internal stakeholders responsible for managing and operating business processes.
Bachelor’s degree; Strong process improvement experience (green belt certification highly preferred); Knowledge of key business processes of Order to Cash and Requisition to Pay is required; Must be proficient in using analytical programs, excel and flow-charting tools; Strong communication skills to interact with internal and external customers; Detailed-oriented, thorough and able to perform tasks in a timely manner; Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Good interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to work independently.
Email resumes to email@example.com