IFG's publicly traded client is adding a Senior Financial Analyst to one of their most exciting business units. Strong FP&A and technical skills are desired as you assist in conquering challenges in exciting new ways. If a great work culture is not desired, but required, you may have found your new work home!
- Performs financial forecasting.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
- Contributes to BU budget process
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Involved with reconciliations.
- Leads and directs the work of others as well as staff members more junior in experience.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field required.
- 3 or more years experience required.
- Strong Excel and financial management software skills required.
- Large ERP experience required.
- CFA or similar certification preferred.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: email@example.com