IFG-International Financial Group is hiring!
Our Vendor Managed Services (VMS) team is looking to hire a Director, Vendor Managed Services to lead a team of Staffing Specialists that work in a very fast-paced, high performing operation. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is a highly visible position within the organisation and is responsible for maintaining relationships with large enterprise clients, in addition to providing leadership and coaching to staff. The role is very operationally focused, and you are responsible for delivery on all requisitions. You will manage staff, review submissions and recruit for open requisitions yourself!
As Director, Vendor Managed Services, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing daily workflow and ensuring all requisitions are assigned to staff.
- Monitoring and meeting all 24/48 hour submission deadlines
- Tracking all progress of open positions
- Review of all resumes prior to submission for suitability
- Actively recruit for open requisitions and manage a personal book of business
- Managing compliance paperwork and completing audits
- On-going training of new and existing staff
- Attending scorecard reviews, supplier forums and other information sessions
- Reporting overall program performance to the IFG Executive team on a periodic basis
The ideal Director, Vendor Managed Services, will have:
- Experience in the staffing industry managing a team
- Previously worked with VMS programs or large enterprise accounts
- Successfully recruited for a cross-section of skill sets (finance, IT, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and a professional disposition
If your skills are a match, send your resume to email@example.com