Our client, in the private equity industry requires the skill of a Senior Analyst for a 12 month contract. The position is to cover a maternity leave.
In this role you will be responsible for the following;
- Create capital calls, distribution notices and money transfers for the pension
- Posting journal entries for quarter end
- Collaborating with investment manager ensure NAVs are properly calculated
- Assemble working papers for auditors
- Designated accountant or enrolled in CPA
- Experience with infrastructure, private equity or private debt.
- Proficiency with Great Plains
- Experience working with or for a Custodian would be ideal
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Nabeel@ifgpr.com.