Our client, a Canadian success story in the Property Development and Management space, is currently looking for a contract Treasury Analyst for an initial term of 12 months to cover a maternity leave. If you are an experienced cash manager or treasury professional we need to hear from you! There is a strong opportunity for the long-term contract to convert into a full-time position with our client as they continue to grow.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function. You will be responsible for providing leadership and execution to ensure designated cash processing reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Independently managing cash operations including daily cash administration, tracking and monitoring of current accounts and management of bank accounts;
- Daily monitoring of cash accounts, applying payments, posting banking charges and deposits, ensuring payable dates are accurate, etc.;
- Reconciliation of cash applications and disbursements, payment of HST, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties and special projects
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience in a finance department role
- A related business degree (i.e. finance or accounting)
- Must be registered in the CPA program with extensive hands on treasury/cash management experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647 826 4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com