Our client, a major bank, is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team for an initial 6-month contract that has a strong possibility of converting to permanent. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for building, modifying, reporting on and maintaining the budget and forecast for the wealth management area of the bank. Once this is prepared the successful individual will complete various stress testing scenarios using VBA coding to reflect various economic factors like interest rate, GDP, inflation, political events, etc.
- 4-8 years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- VBA coding experience - must have 2+ years with hands coding experience in a work environment
- Previous banking or financial services industry experience is a nice to have
- CPA, CFA or MBA nice to have
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind with previous experience with process improvements
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send your resume in MS Word format to Toronto@ifgpr.com and state the job number and title in the subject line today!