Our Oakville based client, a large international company, has an opening for an Accounting Manager. This position will report into the Controller and lead a team 10+ direct reports. The position is responsible for the preparation of monthly business analysis, the monthly financial close, as well as assisting with annual budgeting and monthly forecasting.
- Manage the month-end close schedule including the preparation and review of the Balance Sheet and Income Statements
- Ensure compliance with all financial controls (reviews, approvals, etc.)
- Prepare quarterly analysis for External Audit Review on all material balances
- Assists in the design and implementation of financial information systems
- Improve financial reporting and controls and manage cross-functional ad hoc integration projects as needed.
- Financial planning and budget preparation
- Manage and develop a team of 10+ staff
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- CPA, CA designation - Prior or current Public Accounting experience
- Experience with progressive responsibility, including leading and developing a team.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Highly driven individual with strong business acumen
- Ability to adapt quickly and to manage changing priorities
- Strong communication and systems skills
Compensation in the range of $110K + bonus, benefits etc.
If you are qualified for this Accounting Manager position, please submit your resume in confidence to Jason Bowen, CPA, CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 647.479.0412