Our client, a large consumer packaged goods firm, is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team for a 3-6 month contract. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for month-end close, review of internal controls, managing/liaising with an offshore team and managing special projects.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager include:
- Financial reporting
- Month-end close
- Review of internal controls
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and data comparisons
- Collaborate on projects with cross-functional teams including implementation of the new lease accounting standards
- Ad hoc reporting and duties as assigned
The successful Accounting Manager will possess:
- CPA Designation, preferably with big 4 experience
- Experience with US GAAP/IFRS
- Experience with SAP and Hyperion
If you are qualified, please submit your resume in MS Word format in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Accounting Manager" in the subject line.