IFG's downtown, multi-billion dollar client is hiring a high potential Analyst ready to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will compile, model and analyze financial and capital information required to support business strategy and reporting requirements. This new analyst position will be based in Chicago.
The Senior Analyst will lead the development and analysis of financial models that drive strategic insights and help address diverse business problems. The Senior Analyst will also support the formation and evaluation of corporate growth strategies, new business development opportunities, and capital deployment and contingent liquidity alternatives. The Senior Analyst will present the results of your work to senior management and the board of directors through presentations and other platforms.
- 2+ years of corporate finance, analysis, or accounting experience.
- Insurance experience a plus. Expert Excel skills required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics, business, accounting, economics, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and cash flows).
- Hyperion/Oracle BI or OBI and SQL
Qualified and interested candidates email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org