Our manufacturing client, a Subsidiary of a German Parent is ready to hire. They require an Accounting Supervisor for 3 months with the intent to convert to permanent. This role is located in the Tri-City. Are you a hands on, highly engaged individual, energetic, enthusiastic and capable? If so, than let's talk.
In this role you will be responsible for the following;
- Monthly close process, A/P, Payroll, supervise A/R
- Part of the team that creates & implements policies and procedures
- Preparation of Working papers
- Supervise a junior accountant
- Job costing
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following Qualifications;
- CPA preferred
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Good communicator
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.