Title: Ad Operations Specialist
Location: Downtown, Toronto
Contract: 6 months
IFG is on the search for an Ad Operations Specialist to support a client in the online & advertising industry.
As an Ad Operations Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day advertising operations of our client’s networks through scheduling, targeting and testing digital campaigns.
- Traffic, test and maintain digital campaigns including scheduling and launching of campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance to provide suggestions where there are opportunities
- Review all incoming creative and ensure campaigns deliver on pace and in full
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, delivery or reporting
- Work directly with internal customers and recommend campaign modifications
- Provide on-call support for after hours ad-related emergencies as necessary
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Diploma or Degree in Advertising or in a related field
- Minimum 1+ years of trafficking experience with a strong understanding of ad systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and understanding of specific web technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication and competent listener
- Creative problem solving and quality decision making in a fast-paced, deadline driven and demanding environment
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks appropriately and effective organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the capability of taking initiative and driven for results
- Superior customer skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with different departments to optimize campaign performance
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with “Ad Operations” in the subject line.