Our client is looking for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team on a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension. This position reports directly to the assistant controller and is ideal for a candidate with strong experience in audit and controls.
As an Intermediate Accountant, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Audit and assess processes and common practices to improve company efficiency
- Work with department managers to review and develop internal controls
- Other duties as required
The successful Intermediate Accountant will have:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, ACCA, ACA)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting, public firm experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a MS Word copy of your resume in confidence to Twila Pointon at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Intermediate Accountant”.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com