Our client in energy sector, located in the downtown Calgary, has an immediate opportunity for a financial analyst to join their team on a 12-month contract term. The successful financial analyst will have exposure to budgeting and forecasting in a corporate setting.
As the financial analyst you will:
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting by providing accurate data pools and opinion
- Perform margin analysis and variance analysis
- Support the risk assessment and potential options to mitigate risk
- Support coordination of all operations with considerations of financial planning cycle
- Perform Ad hoc projects and reports as required
As the successful financial analyst, you will have:
- 2 to 3 years of experiences in financial planning
- Working towards or completion of CPA or CFA is preferred
- Advanced financial analytics/modelling skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a MS Word copy of your resume in confidence to Sean Nethercott at email@example.com with subject heading “FP&A Specialist”.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com