Title: Program Manager
Contract: ASAP to June 30th 2020 with potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Program Manager to support a client in Mississauga; a global IT giant.
Program Manager Responsibilities
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Program Manager Requirements
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- Solid task and meeting orchestration skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with VPs and senior Directors
- Ability to take good meeting minutes and follow-up with teams on actions
- Track and manage marketing budget across all the teams
- PROACTIVENESS is the key to success for this role.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a direct or indirect team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with "Program Manager" in the subject