Role: Client Services Director
IFG is on the search for a Client Services Director to support a client in the marketing intelligence industry.
The Client Services Director will be responsible for setting the bar and managing Client Service excellence on a national basis. You will create a standard of excellence across account management and insight disciplines, act as the voice of the sales team to develop internal/external products, be a bridge between the Sales and Analyst teams to create a higher quality output for clients, and a thought leader both internally and externally across marketing strategy.
- Set high standards and hold regional Client Service leads accountable for those high standards across account management and insight disciplines, which drives higher revenue, gross profit, and client retention rate.
- Measure and optimize Client Service team effectiveness across all territories within the Canadian business.
- Work closely with internal product teams to convey Canadian sales needs and effectively work into the implementation road map, while also creating best practices on how teams can best leverage internal apps for driving business growth.
- Act as a bridge between the Sales and Analyst teams to produce higher quality insights inclusive of process and content that will effectively raise the level at which we provide insights that drive business growth.
- Industry expertise - sound understanding of the digital programmatic eco-system and the vendor-agency-advertiser dynamic**
- 5-7 years cumulative experience in advertising technology or media planning
- Client relationship expertise
- Vision setter and optimizer
- Skilled collaborator
- Master influencer
For consideration, please email your resume to Audrey@ifgpr.com with “Client Services Director” in the subject line.