Our financial services client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their finance team. The role will support the daily accounting activities and various investment funds.
The Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to work both in accounting, auditing and financial analysis and touch all parts of the accounting cycle. This is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Performing month-end reporting as well as financial statements for multiple business lines
- Assisting with year-end audit and preparing audit working papers
- Providing analysis on revenue and expenses and identifying opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Enrolled in the CPA program
- Excellent communication and ability to interact with senior management
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4342.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com