Title: Post Campaign Analytics Specialist
Contract: 6 month contract - with potential for extension or to convert to full-time permanent
Our client is a communication company built on a strong history of providing the news for over 100 years.
The Post Campaign Analytics Advisor will work specifically with our clients Digital Campaign Manager’s for Community Brands in our Toronto location, to focus primarily on post campaign reporting, solutions and renewal advise. Responsibilities will include the deployment of various campaign metric reporting, tested insights and advising on solution-based renewal strategies.
- Ability to work in multiple systems to extract campaign data
- Build out manual post campaign reports in PowerPoint
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot data discrepancies
- Provide verbal and email feedback on creative assets and suggestions for improvements
- Ability to match screenshots and mock-ups on campaigns to enhance visual metrics
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Digital Media sales/and or analytic experience
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce, AdTech (or any ad server), DSP (Demand Side Platforms), Omniture, Google Analytics, ComScore technology, preferred
For consideration, please email your resume to Mashail@ifgpr.com with “Post Campaign Analytics Specialist” in the subject.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com