Title: Content Marketing Manager
IFG is on the search for a Content Marketing Manager to support a client in the SAAS ecommerce industry.
Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable in the eCommerce retail space with demonstrable creative writing skills. You are an expert in content optimization and brand consistency while being able to adhere to outlined deadlines. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, differentiation, and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy and editorial calendar aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create a persona map for our target audience
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content such as eBooks, Brochures, Whitepapers, Infographics, etc.
- Blog management, curation, and contribution
- Webinar program planning and production: Manage webinar calendar, create webinar content, schedule dry runs, create promotional assets (landing pages), coordinate with internal teams on webinar content
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing and sales managers to create promotional concepts
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Liaise with external content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO: Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager preferably in the eCommerce retail space
- 5+ years of experience in Content Marketing or Marketing Manager with excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
For consideration, please email your resume to Sydney@ifgpr.com with “Content Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com