Our client, a growing organization in Hamilton, is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join them on a 6-month contract with possibility of conversion to a permanent placement. The ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will have demonstrated knowledge of accounts payable procedures, preferably within a high-volume environment.
The Accounts Payable Specialist's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching, and coding of accounts payable transactions
- Business partnering with Sales and Operations
- Credit card expenses and reconciliations
- Customer account refunds
- Employee expenses
- Sales tax returns
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist candidate must have the following education, experience and/or demonstrated skills:
- Accounting college diploma or university degree;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in full cycle accounts payable procedures;
- Prior working knowledge of the QuickBooks would be considered an asset
- Strong Excel skills including the ability to perform V-LOOKUPS & Pivot Tables;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format and reference “Accounts Payable Specialist” to Saad@ifgpr.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.roi-staffing.com.