Are you looking for a new opportunity in treasury? Our client, a large private company in Toronto, is looking for a Treasury Analyst. This opportunity will give the successful Treasury Analyst, the chance to provide liquidity and risk management analysis among other corporate administration. If you are looking for a new role that will allow you to stay current amongst best treasury practices, support regulatory and contribute to regulatory and compliance reporting, then this is the role for you!
Responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst:
- Provide recommendations for daily borrowing, investment and Fx
- Preparing and updating daily, monthly and annual cash flow forecasts
- Improving processes and contributing to best liquidity and management practice
- Recognized accounting designation
- At least 3 years of treasury experience
- Exceptional communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. You can also contact him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com