IFG's client offers competitive salaries, including an incentive plan; excellent benefits and progressive technology. Their office is a business casual environment and they respect work-life balance and there beautiful location is convenient to all public transportation in Chicago.
• Create, recommend, and maintain accounting department policies and procedures and provide related guidance to those and outside of the department, including regarding revenue recognition issues compliance, budgeting, and ad-hoc analysis:
• Design and improve controls to maintain effective financial oversight and comply with audit requirements
• Record and recognize revenue on selected activities in accordance with GAAP
• Prepare, process and/or review complex monthly journal entries to the appropriate general ledger account ensuring that proper accounting policies and procedures are followed
• Review and prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Assists in other month end/year close process and other end tasks as needed
• Maintain files for audit and reporting and support internal and external audits
• Supports annual budgeting process
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.