A great opportunity with a Public company located in North York who are looking for a Senior Indirect Tax Analyst. In this role you will be dealing with all Canadian and US indirect taxes.
Responsibilities of the Senior Indirect Tax Analyst:
- Manage all aspects of Canadian and US indirect tax audits
- Prepare all indirect filings using tax software including reconciliations of tax related balances to the general ledger and key controls
- Prepare and verify monthly indirect tax accounting and reporting including account reconciliations
- Prepare and submit monthly HST returns and US sales taxes.
- Support Canadian and US tax inquiries and correspond with tax authorities
- Prepare any informational tax returns (direct and/or indirect)
- CPA with Indirect tax experience in both US and CDN.
- Good critical thinker who is able to problem solve
- Good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4342.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com