IFG's publicly traded, multi-billion dollar client is adding a Senior Financial Analyst with strong Excel skills to their growing downtown team. The target is a self starter capable of impacting a growing Fortune 500 organization with potential to be elevated within the organization.
You can become a member of a collaborative, smart and skilled team to compile, model and analyze financial data required to support continued growth. In this role the Senior Financial Analyst will create reports and presentations that translate data into meaningful information to facilitate tactical and strategic decision-making.
- Construct and maintain structured financial and operational analysis models.
- Prepare data that can be used for upper level reports and presentations.
- Aggregate and organize financial data from multiple Hyperion and other systems and make recommendations to increase the accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency of models and reports used or produced by the team.
- Document work processes, including data sources and definitions.
- Work cross-functionally to address business issues and to meet organizational objectives.
- Support the development of analysis of company financial performance, including both revenue and expenses. Interpret data and identify trends to help leadership understand drivers of results, make decisions, and develop strategy.
- 2-8 years of corporate finance, analysis, or accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and cash flows).
- Able to deliver accurate work products that meet deadlines.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com