Ready to join a join an organization that is targeting Chicago's top talent to compliment their existing clutch players? IFG's downtown client growth is spurring hiring in several areas including, but not limited to, their finance team. The VP you will report into is analytically brilliant and completely down to earth, which fits right in with the collaborative and smart culture of the entire department. The Finance Manager will lead their team and perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the formation and evaluation of corporate growth strategies, new business development opportunities, and capital deployment alternatives.
- Prepares and evaluates financial performance with regard to the strategic plan, operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Evaluate departments/businesses and makes suggestions for automating processes to increase working efficiency.
- Identify, develop and implement KPI's, including rolling forecasts, new productivity metrics and measurements, and product performance and distribution effectiveness measures.
- Create strategic and financial analysis such as ROI, discounted cash flow and sensitivity analysis to evaluate decisions and the impact of new business opportunity execution.
- Identify, develop, and execute analysis of business initiatives, product launches and/or new service offerings.
- 6+ years of finance experience required
- Expert level Excel experience required
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills coupled with FP&A experience is ideal.
- Bachelor Degree required, major in Finance, Economics or Mathematics preferred or equivalent related work experience
- MBA from top business school preferred
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org