The Fraud Intake Analyst is accountable to provide support and serve in investigative capacity by gathering, organizing and analyzing various fraud incidents through initial assessment, conducting of link searches and escalating as appropriate.
The Fraud Intake Analyst further supports Intake Consultants and Investigators on more complex files by pulling documentation from a variety of sources to support ongoing investigations and may be called up to attend meetings on large cases to discuss the results of the investigation. Through effective execution of this role, the impact of criminal risk on the customer and the bank will be minimized.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- The Intake Analyst will mainly be opening cases and assigning them to an Investigative Analyst on the team.
- Ensures fraud incidents and events reported into CRSA are assigned for further investigation in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Monitors incidents for trends, patterns or significance and escalates the same to management in a timely manner.
- Escalates to and supports Intake Consultants on more complex cases and various projects.
- Identifies incidents needing escalation to Investigators and escalates accordingly.
- Supports impacted lines of business in identification and recovery of loss events.
- Performs tasks and assignments to assist with meeting departmental goals and objectives.
- Risk Management - Provides content and supports communication and educational programs of the Enterprise Criminal Risk Management Framework.
- Provides leadership in collaboration with others to identify and enhance strategies which effectively manages criminal risk.
- Escalates large losses and/or significant incidents to management.
- Demonstrates behaviors which are consistent with the Code of Ethics and aligned with its values.
- Ensures adherence to all aspects of First Principles, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Corporate Policy, as well as other bank policies and standards and applicable legislation and regulatory rules and requirements.
- Ensures all regulatory and audit guidelines are adhered to.
- Understands the implications and risks of non-adherence.
- Ensures strict confidentiality is maintained for both customer and bank information to protect the customer and the bank and to ensure compliance with policies, laws and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with mandated reporting and filing such as, but not limited to, filing of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Basic knowledge of applicable acronyms (i.e. SAR, CTR, MIEL, ATO, AML, BSA, OCC, FinCEN, etc.) and their meanings
- 2 years of banking/FI experience in the US
- Strong familiarity with federal and state regulations and regulatory offices governing financial institutions in the United States.
- Efficient in a high pace/volume environment.
- MS Office Suites - Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.