Our client is a highly visible Non Profit organization located downtown Toronto. They are in need of a strong Interim Director Finance for a term of 10 weeks, give or take a week or two. If you are a hands on, highly engaged individual with NPO experience, call today.
In this role you will be responsible for the following;
- Oversee monthly financial reporting, to management and to the board
- Experience with the annual budget cycle
- Responsible for cash flow and cash needs
- Work closely with the current Controller and his staff
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following Qualifications;
- CPA designated
- Experience working with a NPO
- Hands on, do it, get it done personality
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.