Position: Senior Accountant
Company: Pharmaceutical Manufacturer (SEC filer)
Location: Lake Forest (North Chicago suburbs)
Complete monthly general ledger close, including preparation of financial statements, analytical review of financial statements, journal entries, account reconciliations, and other reporting and ad hoc analysis as required for a timely close, while ensuring adherence to internal controls over financial reporting.
- Prepares and disseminates financial statements and other financial reports for internal financial reporting package
- Prepares schedules for SEC reporting and reviews draft reports
- Coordinates with subsidiaries to ensure proper recording of financial information and confirms intercompany activity balances
- Prepares account analyses and records journal entries for assigned areas
- Performs account reconciliations, including key estimate accounts
- Review and prepare vendor accruals
- Ensure compliance with SOX requirements
- Prepares monthly borrowing base reporting and quarterly bank covenant calculations and reporting
- Assists with process improvements and internal control enhancement
- Other ad hoc reporting and duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience
- CPA preferred
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Industry experience, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format and compensation history to Cameron Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org.