Company: Healthcare Industry (service provider)
Job Title: Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
Reports To: Senior Director
Location: Downtown Chicago (Loop)
I. Position Summary: The Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis role works in collaboration with senior leaders and investors to develop and execute strategic initiatives aligned with organizational priorities.
Key Search Criteria: Looking a new Manager or a Senior Financial Analyst ready for promotion to Manager targeting a base salary range up to $100,000 plus a bonus.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures
- Perform variance analysis across all items on the P&L highlighting key trends and partnering with the Business Operations team to identify root causes of favorable and unfavorable variances
- Analyze and present financial trends, investor issues, and anything else that could impact the business and investors to Enlivant’s senior leadership
- Prepare & coordinate all aspects of the quarterly Board Meetings, including all presentation materials
- Assist in the annual budgeting process by creating forecasting models on Revenue and templates for expenses relative to revenue
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Provide support to Field and Support Center leadership in evaluating and improving core business processes
- Create and manage all requests from internal and external stakeholders & demonstrate consistent and clear communication between senior leadership and investors
- Partner with the Operations team to drive cross functional projects & strategic and operational initiatives
- Prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Own assigned projects from concept development through execution
- Additional duties as assigned
III. Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be a proven business leader with strong communication skills with a background in dealing with investors. Ideally, this individual will possess the capabilities and desire to grow into a leadership role within either the company’ support center structure.
Key success factors include:
- Strong ability to build strong relationships and influence across the organization and investors to assist in delivering consistent business results
- Proven track record in taking high level direction and developing executable analysis with tangible results
- Proven Track Record of effectively communicating the narrative to investors and executives through presentation materials
- FP&A, Project management and leadership experience
- Comfort level in owning strategic initiatives and the problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with VBA, Macros and Tableau highly desired
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format including compensation history to Cameron Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org.