Our client, a well-established Canadian professional services company, is currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative, located in Yorkdale.
As the Customer Service Representative, duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Act as primary contact for all customer service related inquiries
- Work with various teams on new contracts, changes in ownership etc.
- Light accounting duties (ie. credits, billing issues, etc,)
- Service issues as they arise
- Administrative duties (record keeping, data entry, filing, etc.)
Skills and experience required for the CSR role include:
- 2+ years of customer service or sales support experience, preferably within the professional services industry (ie. waste management, transportation, construction etc.)
- University or post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Data Management or related
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and handle conflicting priorities
- Basic accounting skills an asset
- Strong MS Office skills
Qualified candidates can submit their resume, in MS Word format, to MelissaN@ifgpr.com today!