Position Title: Web Writer and Project Manager
Contract: July 2019 - June 2020
IFG is on the search for a Web Writer and Project Manager to support a global IT giant in Mississauga
Are you passionate about empowering people to achieve more using technology? Are you a talented writer with experience across web formats? Are you skilled in project management, digital customer journey and content, and web data analysis? Does driving innovation in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment sound like a dream job? Then look no further!
Digital Content Creation (50%)
- Create and publish engaging content such as case studies and blog posts targeting a B2B audience
- Create video series for on-demand publication (webinars, fireside chats), collaborating across the marketing team to to select participants, design content and narrative, and Blog management, curation, and contribution
- Lead editorial execution for core evergreen websites (including, but not limited to, Canada Enterprise, Canada Events) in English and French. End-to-end execution includes: setting editorial meetings, working with stakeholders to curate content, submitting content for upload and review, leading website measurement, and providing recommendations for optimization.
- Lead editorial execution (content placement) for select internal sites as above, collaborating across CMO teams
- Ensure compliance to web standards and brand standards for all new and evergreen sites.
- Maintain complete list of all websites and review quarterly with content owners to determine ongoing support or timeline for retirement
Digital Program and Project Management (50%)
- New website/campaign requests
- Evaluate all new website/web page requests against a set of established criteria to determine if the project should be completed by local agency, service desk, or can be executed within an existing web site.
- Build requirements documentation and execute submissions through service desk for all new projects as needed
- Provide recommendations for new requests based on past results and digital best practicesLocal site management
- Maintain complete list of all websites and review quarterly with content owners to determine ongoing support or timeline for retirement.
- Review global websites for local alignment
- Use Adobe Analytics to build website engagement reports
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business or Communications required
- 3-5 years’ experience in creating content (blogs, case studies, videos) for digital channels
- Demonstrated superior communication skills (writing, internal presentations, content creation).
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Understanding of B2B digital customer journey
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and optimization activities
- Experience with the following platforms: DCM (Double Click Manager), Adobe Analytics, Google AdWords, Marketing Automation
- Creative thinking and an energetic and positive approach to facing challenges
- Background & knowledge in technology and the Microsoft product offering - Highly preferred
- Bilingual (English and French) - Highly preferred
For consideration, please email your resume to Mashail@ifgpr.com with “Web Writer and Project Manager” in the subject line.
Other opportunities available visit www.ifg-global.com.