A very established public company is looking for a Manger of Financial Reporting to help with both external and internal financial reporting, consolidations and various ad hoc reporting. As the Manger of Financial Reporting you will have the responsibility to play an integral part in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and year end reports and financial statement including MD&A.
Responsibilities of the Manager of Financial Reporting:
- Preparing monthly consolidated reporting packages and other reports as needed
- Working directly with the multiple divisions providing financial results and dealing with complex accounting issues as they arise
- Working with other teams to ensure new accounting standards are implemented effectively
- Helping with changes to the reporting system and general process improvements
- CPA with public company reporting experience
- Experience with consolidations and preparation of financial statements.
- Excellent communication and dealing with senior level executives.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at email@example.com or call him at 647-826-4342.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com