Do you want to join a growing Private Equity company located in the heart of Toronto? We have a role for a Manager, Fund Accounting. Our client is an established firm looking to add to their team as a result of their growth. The plan is to hire someone for a term of 6 months with the possibility of it turning into a full-time job. If you want the opportunity to try out this exciting opportunity on a contract basis prior to turning into a full-time job, we need to hear from you!
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Manage fund accounting and fund accountants
- Responsible for monthly reporting to various stakeholders/investors
- Other ad hoc duties and special projects
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following requirements;
- CPA [with public practice experience preferred]
- Minimum 2 years hands on fund accounting / private equity industry experience
- Systems savvy and good communication skills.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a word copy of your resume in confidence to Toronto@ifgpr.com.
For all other opportunities, please refer to www.ifg-global.com.