Workday Studio Integration Consultant
IFG is seeking Workday studio Integration Consultant with experience in successful end-to-end implementations or support on Workday Integrations. This individual needs to have experience in being part of a team of Integration Consultants/Analysts and collaborate with the team and the Lead in delivering HCM/Finance related integrations. This person should be able to own any changes to existing Workday integrations.
- Strong Experience with Workday Studio Development and Report Designer. A minimum of one year experience in developing complex Workday studio integrations from scratch.
- Working Knowledge of Workday Integrations – Core Connectors, EIB, DT
- Integration support for at least 2 clients handled on AMS model for Workday HCM and or Finance Modules
- Expert-level experience in developing and maintaining solutions using Workday as a foundation
- 3-8 years of programming/development experience required
- Experience in developing, testing, and deploying Workday integrations
- Experience with highly complex integrations preferably between HR, Payroll and Finance
- Exposure to XML, and XSLT tools
- EDI or Flat File Integration experience
- Knowledge and experience on Object Oriented concepts
- Working Knowledge of Secure FTP transfers
- Experience with Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, REST)
- CCB/CCTPP/PICOF/PECI experience is a definite plus
- Experience in handling Integration discovery sessions with the client
- Exposure to Mulesoft, Dell Boomi and other tools used as Integration middleware
- Work independently or with Team Lead and/or Project Manager to participate in integration support
- Maintain continuously and support existing integrations by resolving defects (if any), enhance and apply required updates, as necessary
- Work in a team of workday configuration and integration analysts to craft technical specifications.
- Analyze business requirements and produce detail and solution specifications consulting with Client Process Owners about standard methodologies for HR processes in Workday.
- Ensure the productive operations of Workday System Architecture including all interfaces (integrations) as well as custom reports/dashboards.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns
Ability to work with the team that can be geographically dispersed, in planning support and be available to support or guide as and when necessary
Interested parties should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org