The Manufacturing Accountant will perform several accounting duties including inventory, cost, payroll, reconciliations, as well as journal entries and various other finance responsibilities.
- Manage inventory transactions and ensures accuracy.
- Manage physical inventory.
- Assist with annual standard valuation and update.
- Prepares all payroll related general ledger transactions.
- Participate in monthly closing process.
- Complete various account reconciliations.
- Assist with annual tax package completion.
- Complete special projects including internal, division and corporate requests.
- Adhere to all SOX requirements to ensure full SOX compliance.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience with muti-site accounting environment.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley favorable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, namely Excel. Glovia ERP system favorable.
- High level of self-motivation to perform and succeed.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and use own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
International Financial Group offers career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and helps with interview preparation providing you a competitive advantage in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.